Fill out our online application here or download it below.Download an Application
Ruby & Pearl’s 200hr Yoga Teaching Training Schedule
All classes during this training will take place between 11am and 7pm on Saturday and Sunday, every other weekend.
- Jan 4th and 5th: Introductions and Standing Poses, Part 1
- Jan 18th and 19th: Standing Poses Part 2, Savasana, Pranayama
- Feb 1st and 2nd: Anatomy and Physiology
- Feb 15th and 16th: Seated Poses, Back bends, Practice Teaching, Meditation Part 1
- March 1st and 2nd: Bandhas, Twists, Inversions and Arm Balances, Midterm Review
- March 15th and 16th: Hatha Yoga, Midterm Exam, Meditation Part 1
- March 29th and 30th: Vinyasa Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation Part 2
- April 12th and13th: Iyengar Yoga / Propping, Philosophy Part 1
- April 26th and 27th: Business and Ethics, Philosophy Part 2
- May 3rd and 4th: Restorative Yoga, Power Yoga
- May 17th: Review and Final Exam
$500 DEPOSIT IS DUE WITH AN ACCEPTED APPLICATION
Early bird special: $2750 ( expires Dec 1, 2013, paid in full)
Full Tuition:$3000 paid in full by Jan 4, 2013
Installment plan: $3350.00
After $500 deposit is received…bi-monthly payments of $285(10 total payments) will be automatically taken out of stored credit card on the 1st and 15th of every month. (please speak to a staff member to set up)
- Included in tuition is free yoga at Ruby & Pearl’s for the duration of training.
- 20% off discount on workshops held at R&P’s during the six months
- 20% off any items in the boutique during the six months
- Additional books for reference may be required for certain classes(tba) Yoga teacher training is intense and requires you to “unplug” during your weekend trainings. Make sure you budget time during the week for yoga classes and additional study time.