Ruby & Pearls announces a unique opportunity to dive deeply into the practice, study and teaching of yoga. Our Yoga Teacher Training brings together the learning and teaching of yoga techniques, philosophy and teaching practice. This high-caliber course is designed for experienced yoga practitioners who wish to launch or refine a teaching career, or simply to deepen their personal practice. Through in-depth study and supervised teaching, you will learn:
- the art of teaching asanas, pranayama, restorative yoga and deep relaxation (savasana)
- how to see and understand bodies
- the principles of alignment and use of props how to assist students and adjust postures
- how to plan and sequence a yoga class
- ethical guidelines for teaching yoga
Our emphasis on hands-on experience and constructive feedback prepares you to teach with confidence and clarity.
- The core five month program is comprised of 10 weekends. Attendance at two weekly Ruby & Pearls yoga classes also is recommended, along with a variety of reading and writing explorations.
- This 200+ hour training can be applied toward Yoga Alliance registry.
- If you feel called to share the benefits and joy of yoga as a teacher, contact us today or see our application.
Begins January 2014