Our Yoga Teacher Training brings together the learning and teaching of yoga techniques, philosophy and teaching practice.
This high-caliber course is designed for experienced yoga practitioners who wish to launch or refine a teaching career, or simply to deepen their personal practice. Through in-depth study and supervised teaching, you will learn:
- the art of teaching asanas, pranayama, restorative yoga and deep relaxation (savasana)
- how to see and understand bodies
- the principles of alignment and use of props how to assist students and adjust postures
- how to plan and sequence a yoga class
- ethical guidelines for teaching yoga
2015 Teacher Training
- Jan 3 & 4
- Jan 17 & 18
- Jan 31 & Feb 1
- Feb 14 & 15
- Feb 28 & March 1
- March 14 & 15
- March 28 & 29
- April 11 & 12
- April 25 & 26
- May 9 & 10
- May 23 & 24
Training is held from 11:00am to 7:00pm each day.
$2,750 before Dec 1st, and $3,000 before Jan 3rd.
We have the area’s most experienced teachers instructing this program, and we regularly fly in guest teachers from NY.